|Ear piercing £20
included your Studs, after care lotion and after care advice sheet.
(Parental consent if under 16)
Nose Piercing £20 includes choice of stud, after care advice and lotion. (min age 18 ID Required)
You will be asked to fill in a declaration form to give me your authorisation to pierce your ears, it is important you read the information below before booking your appointment.
If you are suffering from any of the following then they should seek medical advice before having your ear pierced
These conditions may make you prone to infection or slow to heal from any potential infection, a physical infection, a physical injury or some kind of obstruction.
- Circulation disorders
- High or low blood pressure
- History of Thrombosis / Embolism
- Epilepsy (also must be accompanied by someone)
- Dysfunctions of the Nervous system
- Skin disorders
- Bruises or recent Hemorrhage or swelling
- Scar tissue or Keloids
- Warts or Moles
- Cuts, Abrasions or recent operation
Easy Care after care instructions
- Before cleansing the ear always wash your hands.
- you must cleanse the ear piercing at least 4 times a day, without removing the stud, by dropping a small amount of after care solution on the back and front of the area.
- The ear may be tender for up to 4 days after piercing.
- After cleansing you must rotate the stud, half a turn one way and half a turn the other way, making sure no hair gets entwined around the ear stud, this is extremely important if the hair becomes entangled with the stud this could lead to infection.
- After washing or shampooing the hair make sure all soap is rinsed thoroughly away from the ear. keep hairspray and other hair preparations and perfumes away from the ear.
- The Stud should not be removed from the ear for 12 to 15 weeks, only after this healing time should the stud be removed and can be replaced by an alternative item of jewellery.
- Should excessive redness, swelling, itching or soreness occur you must seek medical advice immediately. The stud should not be removed at all, the back clasp could be taken off, and a doctor should only remove the stud.
- The ear may become inflamed at anytime within the next 9 - 12 months, if this happens you should return to the After care procedure, and seek medical advice if discomfort continues.